Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Admissions
What documents do I need to get admitted in US University?
Asked by: SK_US
Answers: 1
Views: 1223
Posted on Tue, 27 May 2008 03:28:34 GMT
Question Description
I know that my marksheets from my previous level studies and character certificates are the essential documents. But I heard that except these documents, lots of other documents are required to enter USA to study. What are other documents that I need to study BBA in US Universities?

You may require different documents for admission for different universities in USA. But most general documents required by most of the universities are: your academic transcripts, proof of ability to conduct studies in English language, financial proof to show your ability to pay university fees and living costs, letter of recommendation from your teachers..... these are the most common documents required by most of the universities.

For documents required by particular university, contact the admission department of your university.

Rate it!
HelpingHand answered 9 years and 10 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018