Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Admissions
What are documents required to transfer from one university to another?
Asked by: Noel
Answers: 1
Views: 1061
Posted on Sat, 21 Jun 2008 13:47:56 GMT
Question Description
What documents do I need to get transferred from one university in US to another university? What are the documents that Iíll have to submit to a university Iím transferring into? Somebody please kindly answer my questions without any delay. Thanks.

The documents you have to submit to transfer into another university are:

Filled application form
Statement of Purpose and description of course youíve chosen
Official Transcripts of your previous studies
Photocopies of immigration documents

Rate it!
MyWorld answered 9 years and 9 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018