Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Admissions
Where should I apply for admission for Masters in Mechanical Engineering?
Asked by: AmitGautam
Answers: 1
Views: 1639
Posted on Wed, 17 Sep 2008 18:11:43 GMT
Question Description
Hi, my name is Amit. I want apply for GRE test. I am a Mechanical Engineer. My percentage is 60. I want to apply to US and Canada for Masters in Mechanical Engineering. How much score would I require? Can I get a scholarship? I canít afford education on self finance?

GRE Score of above 1000 is advised for admission at top universities. However, as your TOEFL score is also not much good, you better apply for admission in any of the following universities:

Alfred University
Arizona State University
Auburn University
Baylor University
Boise State University
Boston University
California Institute of Technology
California State University
Troy University
University of North Alabama

These universities also provide partial scholarship for international students but you may need to make a request.

Rate it!
elearn answered 9 years and 6 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018