Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Admissions
How to pay application fee to US universities?
Asked by: Edumania
Answers: 1
Views: 1062
Posted on Wed, 25 Jun 2008 17:45:08 GMT
Question Description
I am Indian. I am trying to apply in reputed US university to study computer engineering. I found that I have to pay appication fee before I could apply. I do not know how to pay US university in US Dollar. I don't think that I can pay in any other currency other than Indian Rupee.
How to pay in US Dollar? Please suggest me.

It is not that difficult to pay application fee to US universities. The very simple step would be visiting the international bank like ICICI, Standard Chartered, HSBC, Citi, SBI, etc. They have easy solution to your problem. They will guide you how you can pay your application fee.

Actually, to pay in foreign currency, you need the permit from the Reserve Bank. If they permit you, then you can make the bank draft in the name of the university you are going to apply. If you have US Dollar Credit or Debit card, then paying US university is more simple. Many US universities accepts online payment through debit and credit cards like VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, Paypal, etc.

The best solution is to visit any international banks which provides complete international banking services related with foreign exchanges. They will guide you all process and procedures.

Rate it!
Balaji answered 9 years and 9 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018