Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Admissions
How can I transfer my credit to Swedish colleges?
Asked by: sayam
Answers: 1
Views: 1381
Posted on Wed, 23 Jul 2008 08:01:42 GMT
Question Description
I want to study in Sweden. I am from Bangladesh. I am studying BBA in Larnaca, Cyprus. Now I want to transfer my credit to Swedish colleges. How can I do this? Please inform me quickly.

When it comes to transfer from foreign institutions to Swedish, there are many ifs and buts. To be eligible for admission as a transfer student, your current university must follow ECTS (European Credit Transfer System). However this may not be same for all Swedish institutions. The policy to accept international students as transfer student is may vary according to the institution you select. Whether the university accepts will you or not depends on the sole decision of a university.

To transfer you’ll need following documents:

Original transcripts with grades, length of course and other information
Descriptions of course showing all the subjects you are supposed to study
Description of your current educational system

The process to apply varies university to university. So for more information I suggest you to contact a respective university you want to get transferred into.

Rate it!
elearn answered 9 years and 8 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018