Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Admissions
What should I do for undergraduate level admission in UK?
Asked by: oluwashola
Answers: 1
Views: 1164
Posted on Tue, 22 Jul 2008 11:55:15 GMT
Question Description
I want to apply for admission in undergraduate level so what can I do before I will be given an admission in United Kingdom so that I will become one of the students there and I want to know when registration starts. Hope to hear from you soon.

To apply for undergraduate level, you need to apply through UCAS. First choose a university you want to apply to and then gather information about its requirements and admission deadlines. Different universities have different requirements and admission deadlines. Generally, universities in UK have two intakes (in April and October) however they accept applications through out the year.

You can apply for admission here:

More information about admission in UK for undergraduate level can be available here:

Rate it!
ritesh answered 9 years and 8 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018