Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Admissions
Will I be eligible for post graduation in USA with 5 years B. Tech Graduation?
Asked by: amkr
Answers: 1
Views: 1729
Posted on Sat, 19 Jul 2008 12:51:12 GMT
Question Description
I had joined Bachelor of Engineering in 2003, it took me 5 years to complete my graduation due to some reasons (I met with an accident in third years). Will I be eligible to study post graduation in USA?

Time you took to complete B. Tech doesn’t determine whether you’re eligible to study in USA or not. You can surely join postgraduate program in USA. There are many universities in USA which will accept you for admission. Once you’re accepted for admission, you’ll be eligible to study in USA. But if you want to join the postgraduate program related to B.Tech, you may need to take GRE test.

Rate it!
elearn answered 9 years and 8 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018