Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Admissions
What exams do I need to attend to be eligible to study abroad?
Asked by: Shashank
Answers: 1
Views: 868
Posted on Mon, 14 Jul 2008 14:22:33 GMT
Question Description
What exams will I need to attend to be eligible to study abroad? I am currently pursuing B.Sc in Microbiology from Delhi University.

Tests you have to take depend on country, course, and level you choose. If you want to study in any of the English speaking nations or want to attend course in English language, you have to take English proficiency tests like TOEFL and IELTS. Similarly, other tests like SAT, GRE, GMAT, LSAT etc, should be taken according to nature of course and level of study as per requirement. It is even possible to study abroad without taking any test.

As you have science background, you may need to take GRE test for admission in postgraduate level at universities abroad.

Rate it!
edu_consult answered 9 years and 8 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018