Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Admissions
Can I get admission for undergraduate studies in Sweden, Norway or Finland?
Asked by: Joe15
Answers: 1
Views: 2826
Posted on Thu, 13 Nov 2008 14:44:47 GMT
Question Description
I want to join Bachelors degree program in Sweden, Norway or Finland. Please suggest me on this issue.

You surely can get admission if you meet the admission requirements of a university you want to join. Requirements for admission vary for each university. Check the website of particular university to gather information about minimum admission requirements at that university for program you want to enroll in. If you meet the requirements, apply for admission. The process to apply for admission is usually mentioned at respective university website.

Rate it!
InfoStore answered 9 years and 4 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018