Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Admissions
What should I do to join a Masters in Geophysics program at University of Greenwich?
Asked by: PENTWAY
Answers: 1
Views: 1397
Posted on Wed, 19 Nov 2008 11:53:12 GMT
Question Description
Hello, I want to have my Masters degree in applied geophysics in the University of Greenwich. But I donít know the steps to take admission. Would you be so kind to give me the required information?

To apply for admission at University of Greenwich, you must first download an application form available here: You must print this form and complete it before sending it to the university to apply for admission with other required documents.

Documents required for admission:
Letter of recommendation
Statement of Purpose
Copies of previous academic transcripts
Financial documents to prove your ability to pay university fees
English language proficiency test score card (TOEFL/IELTS)

Detail information for international students to apply for admission at University of Greenwich is available here:

Rate it!
edu_consult answered 9 years and 4 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018