Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Admissions
How can I apply for higher studies after BSS and 4 years of job experience?
Asked by: argho
Answers: 1
Views: 1197
Posted on Fri, 21 Nov 2008 06:05:09 GMT
Question Description
I had done m B.S.S (2 years) in 2000. Iím doing a job for 4 years. How can apply for higher studies? What subject is suitable for me? I had a break of study.

2 years Bachelors degree is not recognized in USA, Canada, Australia, and European countries. So, if you want to study abroad, you may choose to study any diploma program which may be Diploma in Management, Diploma in Commerce or any other. If you want to get admission at Masters Level, you may need to take a pre-masters program which is of one year in length. After you do pre-masters, you will be eligible to get admission at masters programs including MBA.

Rate it!
abhijeet answered 9 years and 2 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018