Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Admissions
Admission into Bachelorís Degree Programs in Sweden
Asked by: maher
Answers: 1
Views: 1806
Posted on Tue, 27 Jul 2010 12:34:12 GMT
Question Description
How can I apply for Bachelorís degree programs in Sweden? Please give me a detail process to get admitted into a Swedish school in a Bachelorís degree program as an international student.

If you have fluency in Swedish language and have graduate from your high school, there is no difference is application procedure between that for international students and Swedish students. Usually, all the applications are processed by a government board called Swedish national admissions board, known as VHS.
When international students apply for application, they have to pass a Swedish language test called TISUS. If you pass the test, you can get admitted into a university you apply to.

To search for the universities and programs of your interests, you may visit: You may visit the website of the University of your Choice to know about the application procedure for that particular university because admission requirements may vary depending on the universities.

If you do not have a fluent Swedish, you must look for the universities that will teach you Swedish language alongside your Bachelorís program.

Rate it!
InfoStore answered 7 years and 8 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018