Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Admissions
Transferring from Egyptian Medical School to British Medical School
Asked by: verhemel
Answers: 1
Views: 1538
Posted on Tue, 10 Aug 2010 12:12:38 GMT
Question Description
I am a medical student studying in Egypt, and I was wondering about the possibilities for me to transfer to UK to study. And, who should I contact for it?

As much I know, British schools, including medical schools there, do not accept transfer students. So, if you want to study in Britain, you have to apply there as a new student, not as a transfer student.

You may, however, inquire with some medical schools in Britain to confirm the case. But as much I believe, they won't accept your application. Sorry for disappointing you.

Rate it!
InfoStore answered 6 years and 11 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2017