Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Admissions
How can I apply for a Master's program as a Polytechnic student?
Asked by: kaygeej
Answers: 1
Views: 1164
Posted on Mon, 16 Aug 2010 16:05:58 GMT
Question Description
I am a polytechnic student, and I haven't graduated yet. How can I apply for a Master's program after Iím graduated?

Where do you want to apply? The application procedure varies depending upon a country and university you choose, so I can't give you an exact answer to your question. However, most of the universities in countries handle the applications for Master's program on their own. Therefore, you probably have to apply directly to the university.

If you plan to apply at the university in the US, you may be asked to take the GRE test, because universities in USA ask for GRE scores before admitting any applicant into their Master's program.

It is better for you to find a university and check the admission requirements and procedure to apply, because most of the universities mention such information in detail on their websites.

Here are some of the best polytechnic schools in USA:

Polytechnic Institute of New York University
Southern Polytechnic State University
California Polytechnic State University
Baltimore Polytechnic Institute
Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University

Rate it!
CokePepsi answered 7 years and 7 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018