Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Admissions
Admission to study MSc in Homeopathy and Internship Opportunities
Answers: Not answered yet - Answer it Now
Views: 1646
Posted on Fri, 22 Oct 2010 15:02:51 GMT
Question Description
I have completed BSc in Homeopathy from Punjab University, Lahore, Pakistan. Now, I want to go abroad to either UAE or Germany for further study and practice as an intern. Please tell me, what are the terms and conditions for licensing so that I can practice abroad.

This question has not been answered yet. You can be the first one to answer this question.

Click Here to answer.

Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018