Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Admissions
How can I apply for the rest of the papers into UK universities for ACCA?
Asked by: faisal123
Answers: 1
Views: 1632
Posted on Sun, 24 Oct 2010 22:45:29 GMT
Question Description
I'm 23 years old and i live in Saudi Arabia. I have already given F2 & F3 papers of A.C.C.A. Can I apply for the rest of the papers in UK? What are the documents and other things required for me to continue my ACCA course in UK?

Some colleges accept international transfer student while others don't. It is better to choose few colleges offering ACCA courses first and then talk with them directly about possibilities of transfer. If there are possibilities, you will be notified by the college officials about the process, procedures and documents required for your credit transfer.

I am providing some links from this website where I find some useful information that can guide you for admission in ACCA programs in colleges of UK.

Rate it!
Nair101 answered 7 years and 3 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018