Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Fees and Living Costs
Financial Support for Living and Housing Expenses in Sweden
Asked by: Jaya18
Answers: 1
Views: 1691
Posted on Sun, 13 Jul 2008 09:19:32 GMT
Question Description
I am Jaya Aditya from Bangladesh. I have got admission in Masters programme in Social Work at Stockholm University in Sweden. It may be mentioned that it is difficult for a woman from underdeveloped country like Bangladesh to study abroad with own finance. So, how can I get financial support to pursue my Masters in Sweden?

There are some scholarships available in Sweden. You can find more information on scholarships available in Sweden for international students here:

Besides, to support your stay in Sweden, you may find part-time jobs or internships. However, Sweden doesn’t provide wide range of working opportunity international students. Jobs are mostly available for students with knowledge in Swedish language. Most of the students who visit Sweden with purpose to study are offered a separate Swedish language program. Once you learn Swedish, you have higher possibility of finding part-time jobs there.

Rate it!
MyWorld answered 9 years and 8 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018