Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Fees and Living Costs
How can I go to Spain if I am a B.A (Hons) student with insufficient fund?
Asked by: erum
Answers: 1
Views: 1498
Posted on Tue, 20 Jul 2010 18:50:08 GMT
Question Description
I am a student of B.A (Hons). I want to go to Spain for further studies and I do not have enough money to go there. Is there anything I can do to solve this problem?

You may be eligible for some scholarships there if you have outstanding academic performances. Besides, you may apply for the scholarships offered for the nationals of your country by various governmental and non-governmental organizations.

Another best thing you can do is to choose the school you may want to attend, and then inquire them about the available financial aids there. Usually, the students with insufficient funds do not qualify for student visa for Spain. You must show your financial ability before you can attend to any Spanish university and obtain a study permit there.

Rate it!
pclarkson answered 7 years and 8 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018