Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Languages
Information about English Language Course
Asked by: umeshk
Answers: 1
Views: 2241
Posted on Wed, 23 Jul 2008 18:57:39 GMT
Question Description
Is special English language course for those who donít have sufficient TOEFL/IELTS score? Give me the list of colleges and universities in UK and USA which have special language courses. I need some details about it, like requirements, intakes, fee, duration, etc.

A special English language course isnít offered to all students. The special English language program is ESOl (English for Speakers of Other Languages) which is generally offered when a students doesnít meet minimum language requirement for admission. Sometimes, students are accepted for admission even without IELTS but they must agree to join ESOL class when they are in UK.

Here are some universities and colleges which offer ESOL program:

University of Derby
Farnham College
Guildford College
City and Islington College
Richmond Adult Community College

Some of these colleges/universities may accept you for admission without IELTS.

Rate it!
abhijeet answered 9 years and 7 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018