Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Online Education
Where can I study for an online degree in the UK?
Asked by: ukstudy
Answers: 2
Views: 2249
Posted on Fri, 13 Jun 2008 18:32:48 GMT
Question Description
How can I have online UK degree without attending classes in person? Where can I study for online degree in United Kingdom? Please answer my question.

Online degrees allow to study from your computer. You'll not need to attend classes if you study online. Time schedule for online education will be flexible. You'll be able to study any time you wish. The only things you need are a computer and internet connection on it.

In UK, there are many universities which offer online degree. Some of the popular universities for online degree are:
University of London

The University of Hertfordshire

Derby University

University of Liverpool

These are some of the universities in UK which offer online degrees. I've mentioned websites of respective universities too. Visit their website and gather more information on Online degrees they provide.

Rate it!
EduExpert answered 9 years and 9 months ago

Here I have provided the list of Universities
in UK which offer online degree-

University of Derby
University of Liverpool
Robert Gordon University
Bournemouth University
University of Essex
American Intercontinental University

Rate it!
Mike145 answered 5 years and 5 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018