Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Regional
How to study in USA?
Asked by: SK_US
Answers: 1
Views: 1252
Posted on Tue, 27 May 2008 03:21:14 GMT
Question Description
I am Pakistani student. I have just passed higher secondary education. Now I am planning to study abroad in USA. I have decided to study BBA in USA. I want to know the procedure to study in USA? I have heard that I need to order I-20 from US University to get admitted and to apply for Visa? Is it true?

First apply for I-20. When you apply for I-20, you'll be charged US $25 by universities in USA which is non-refundable. Universities might not accept your request for I-20. But if they accept, they'll send you an I-20 which you'll need when you apply for American Student visa at American Consulate's office.

If you find this process difficult you can also take help from educational consultancies in your country. They can assist you for complete studying process in United States. Some educational consultancies from Pakistan are found to serve students in each and every studying abroad process.

Rate it!
EduExpert answered 9 years and 10 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018