Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Regional
Studying International Relations in UK
Asked by: Jiwan
Answers: Not answered yet - Answer it Now
Views: 1043
Posted on Tue, 22 Jul 2008 04:33:02 GMT
Question Description
Please tell me about requirements to study international relations in UK. Also include names of some universities which offer Masters degree in international relations with their websites.

This question has not been answered yet. You can be the first one to answer this question.

Click Here to answer.

Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018