Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Regional
Am I considered as a home student if Iíve been in UK for more than 3 years?
Asked by: AAAASAS
Answers: 1
Views: 1150
Posted on Tue, 23 Sep 2008 01:19:26 GMT
Question Description
I have been living in UK for 3 years. Am I considered as a home student now?

Even though you are in UK for 3 years, you still have a status of international student in UK. Youíll not be treated as a home student until you get a citizenship or a permanent residence in UK.

Rate it!
Govinda answered 8 years and 10 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2017