Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Regional
Can I study in Switzerland, Finland and China without SAT/TOEFL?
Asked by: momoh
Answers: 1
Views: 1593
Posted on Mon, 16 Aug 2010 12:01:48 GMT
Question Description
I am a Nigerian. Can I study in the following countries: Switzerland, Finland and China without SAT and TOEFL?

SAT is not required to study in any of the countries you've mentioned.

TOEFL isn't required to study at most of the colleges and universities in China, but it may be required to study in Switzerland and Finland if you choose to study in an English medium. However, you can prove your efficiency in French for Switzerland or Finnish for Finland to be exempted for TOEFL.

Rate it!
Govinda answered 7 years and 7 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018