Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Scholarships and Financial Aid
Which Banks or Lenders provide study loans to Indian International Students?
Asked by: Mike
Answers: 1
Views: 1793
Posted on Tue, 23 Sep 2008 08:24:19 GMT
Question Description
Please give me some lenders and banks from which Indian students can get their study loans for their studies in the UK. I'm not Indian. I'm an international student and want to ask them if they can provide me loan for my study purpose.

Here I've listed some banks which offer education loan to Indian students who wish to study abroad:

Maharashtra Bank
Syndicate Bank
State Bank of India
HSBC Bank India
State Bank of Patiala
Union Bank of India
Centurion Bank of Punjab
State Bank of Mysore
The Karur Vysya Bank Limited

I guess this list will help you. But I think these banks provide loan to Indian students only. However, give a try may be they'll be ready to grant you some loan.

Rate it!
Govinda answered 9 years and 6 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018