Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Scholarships and Financial Aid
Questions about loans and scholarships
Asked by: stephen
Answers: 1
Views: 1364
Posted on Thu, 24 Jul 2008 04:23:55 GMT
Question Description
Whenever Iím looking up for loans and scholarship I stumble on questions like...
  • Your Social Security Number
  • Your Driver's License Number
  • Your U.S. mailing address, phone number and date of birth
  • Two personal adult references at different U.S. addresses, including their phone numbers
  • Depending upon the program and/or school, you may be asked to provide cosigner information:
    • Social Security Number
    • Date of Birth
    • U.S. Mailing Address
    • Phone Number
    • Driver's License Number and State
    • Employer Name, Phone Number and Years at Employer
    • Reference
How do I get all these Iím living in Nigeria or is it that they are not meant for non residents?

Those information means for students residing in USA. As you are in Nigeria, you donít need to fill those information. For students outside USA, there may be other forms so you look for it first.

Rate it!
InfoStore answered 9 years and 8 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018