Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Scholarships and Financial Aid
How can I Study in USA with Financial Aid?
Asked by: Chand2013
Answers: 1
Views: 1495
Posted on Thu, 03 May 2013 14:22:24 GMT
Question Description
I want to study in USA. I have good grades in my higher secondary exams but I have a poor family background. My parents cannot fund me to study in USA. If the costs are only to be bore for personal expenses, books, and travel, then my family could have managed. Can anyone suggest me how do I get admission in good universities of USA with financial aid that covers my educational expenses.

I suggest you to visit the following links -

These two websites has all the information regarding your financial aid for studying in USA.

Rate it!
X-masgift answered 4 years and 9 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018