Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Scholarships and Financial Aid
How can I go to the USA if I am a B. Sc Biotech student with Insufficient Funds?
Asked by: Nelu
Answers: 1
Views: 1573
Posted on Tue, 27 Jul 2010 12:38:13 GMT
Question Description
I am a student of B. Sc in Biotechnology. I want to go to the USA for further studies. How can I go there if I donít have sufficient funds?

It is usually not possible to go to the USA and study if you have no sufficient funds to afford the college tuition fees and living costs. However, if you have exceptional academic standings, you may be offered some scholarship from the university, which may ease you financially.

If you show enough funds, the university may offer you an admission, but itíll be pretty difficult for you to obtain a study visa if you have just enough funds to sustain there. They usually seek for more than enough funds before granting you a visa.

I hope Iím making sense.

Rate it!
Govinda answered 7 years and 6 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018