Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Scholarships and Financial Aid
Full Scholarship for Study Visa in Australia
Asked by: sama
Answers: 1
Views: 2651
Posted on Thu, 5 Aug 2010 16:31:17 GMT
Question Description
I already have a degree of MS in Politics and IR, but now, I want to join any University in Australia for higher studies. I need Financial Aid or Scholarship, so please tell me about the easiest procedure to get a Financial Aid or Scholarship there, as so many universities and scholarships are available.

It is quite impossible to get a Full Scholarship in Australia. However, as you've already completed your Master's level, you'll probably be joining another Master's program in Australia or continue with your Doctorate level. For both the levels, you may be provided with some assistantship opportunities, in which you'll be working with a professor in his/her research. In case you obtain an assistantship, you may be able to cover your tuition expenses with the earnings you make as an assistant to the professor.

Besides, to ease you financially, you may apply for some partial scholarships. Partial scholarships and assistantship, together, go great. You can search for the scholarships available to international students in a Government set website here:

Rate it!
Govinda answered 7 years and 7 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018