Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Scholarships and Financial Aid
Scholarships for Master's in Political Science
Asked by: OLUMZZY
Answers: 1
Views: 1476
Posted on Fri, 6 Aug 2010 18:58:26 GMT
Question Description
I had my first degree in Political Science. Is it possible for me to get a full scholarship?

Universities usually do not offer full scholarships unless youíre very extraordinary. However, in some universities the tuition fees for Masterís program is less than that for Bachelorís program. Being so, Masterís program is quite affordable. Besides, if you get to work as a Graduate Assistant for some professor while studying, the amount you earn from your Graduate Assistantship and some other part-time jobs may be sufficient to cover your tuition fees.

Rate it!
octPaul answered 7 years and 7 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018