Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Scholarships and Financial Aid
Is there any university which provides scholarships?
Asked by: serg15
Answers: 2
Views: 1923
Posted on Thu, 12 Aug 2010 13:50:17 GMT
Question Description
Currently, I am doing international advanced diploma in computer studies (U.K Education), here in my country. I have studied Information Communication Technology for two years and I got a grand distinction certificate. I would like to know if I can get a scholarship to pursue my studies in any university. Thank you.

Yes, there are many universities which are willing to offer scholarships to the students who have taken Information Technology.

Some of them are:

Swinburne University of Technology

University of Trento

University of Nairobi

Rate it!
KNOWER answered 7 years and 7 months ago

If you want to study in China, you can apply CUCAS Scholarship. The amount is 2000 US Dollars and it can almost cove your tuition fee in China. Good luck to you!

Rate it!
cucas answered 7 years and 5 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018