Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Scholarships and Financial Aid
How can I get scholarship to do masters abroad?
Asked by: ohuabunwa
Answers: 1
Views: 2785
Posted on Thu, 30 Dec 2010 15:48:36 GMT
Question Description
I have graduated from a polytechnic in 2009 with an upper credit HND in accountancy. How can I get scholarship to do my masters abroad?

Itís quite difficult to get scholarships for Masters Level, but it highly depends on how your previous academic performances have become and how good your scores in aptitude tests are. However, the financial aid that students are usually offered in the Masters Level is assistantship.

Talk to the university you expect to admit, to see if they can offer you any assistantship. If you get an assistantship, youíll be working for some research or projects with a professor, and youíll get paid for assisting them. Such assistantships are really helpful for students to meet up their expenses while their stay at the university as a student.

Rate it!
tiffanyG answered 7 years and 1 month ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018