Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Student Jobs
What is the procedure to do a house job in UAE or Saudi Arabia for Pakistani MBBS graduate?
Asked by: awais
Answers: 1
Views: 3438
Posted on Sun, 21 Sep 2008 13:00:44 GMT
Question Description
Please tell me the procedure to do house job in UAE or Saudi Arabia as a Pakistani MBBS graduate. Will this house job be accepted in Pakistan by PMDC? Pakistan government is giving 12,000 rupees per month for doing house job. What will be the pay in UAE or Saudi Arabia? Please guide me.

As much I know, international students are allowed to do house job in UAE as a university internship program. Students who do MBBS from any of the medical schools in UAE do a house job for a year. As you said you are already a MBBS graduate, may be you can do a house job in UAE but someone should be ready to recruit you. I’m not sure if MBBS degree of Pakistan is recognized in UAE, but if it is, you surely can do a house job and for this you better contact the overseas employment companies because they’ll have better solution for your problem.

Rate it!
dewaar answered 9 years and 5 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018