Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Student Jobs
Can MBBS Graduate from Pakistan do a House Job in Saudi Arabia and UAE?
Asked by: awais
Answers: 1
Views: 3711
Posted on Wed, 17 Sep 2008 14:37:17 GMT
Question Description
I am MBBS graduate in Pakistan. I want to do a house job in UAE and Saudi Arabia. So please guide me if I can do a house job. Iím waiting for a response.

Do you mean you are a MBBS graduate already and want to go UAE and Saudi Arabia to do House Jobs? If so, you can surely do so. In this case, your status will be same as other workers who go to UAE and Saudi Arabia to work on working visa.

If you mean you want to do MBBS in UAE and Saudi Arabia with side by side house jobs then you cannot do so. In these countries, students on student visa are not allowed to do any job under any circumstances. You get chance to work part-time only if a university you join provides you with an internship.

Rate it!
intel answered 9 years and 5 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018