Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Student Jobs
Work-permit for International Students in Singapore
Asked by: Venom
Answers: 1
Views: 9210
Posted on Tue, 23 Sep 2008 07:09:47 GMT
Question Description
If someone is pursuing a course in Singapore, will he or she be able to do a part-time job while studying there?

Current Singaporean Government policy allows international students to do up-to 16 hours of part-time job in Singapore. To work part-time, students have to obtain a work-permit from Singaporean authorities. Work-permit is granted only if a student is enrolled with a Singaporean educational institution as a full-time student.

Students who wish to work can do full time jobs during vacation. Usually there is three months vacation period every year.

Rate it!
InfoStore answered 9 years and 6 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018