Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Student Jobs
Student work-permit in Denmark
Asked by: kirti
Answers: 1
Views: 1381
Posted on Sat, 12 Jul 2008 06:33:29 GMT
Question Description
I want to know about law for international student part-time jobs in Denmark.

International students who donít belong to any of EEA/EU nations are allowed to do up to 15 hours of part-time jobs in Denmark. But to work in Denmark as an international student, youíll have to obtain a work-permit. To obtain work-permit you need to apply to Danish Immigration Office. Students who have work-permit can do full time work during the months of June, July and August.

Rate it!
Kumar answered 9 years and 8 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018