Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Student Jobs
Can international students apply for a work permit to work part-time in China?
Asked by: Keleve
Answers: 2
Views: 2807
Posted on Sat, 12 Mar 2011 09:24:32 GMT
Question Description
I am a trained teacher in my country but getting higher education is my top priority. So, I want to ask if I go for schooling to China, can I get some kind of part-time work?

Yes, international students can do job in China but only in intensive programs.

Rate it!
dutch answered 6 years and 7 months ago

Yes, you can apply for a work permit.

Rate it!
mike12 answered 5 years and 11 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018