Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Student Jobs
I am a BDS graduate from Pakistan. Can I get one year house job in UAE?
Asked by: hira
Answers: Not answered yet - Answer it Now
Views: 3328
Posted on Mon, 10 Jan 2011 15:11:02 GMT
Question Description
Is the house job recognized by PMDC or is it necessary to do it from Pakistan as I have graduated from there?

This question has not been answered yet. You can be the first one to answer this question.

Click Here to answer.

Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018