Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Subjects and Courses
Where to study Computer Engineering?
Asked by: Re_Innov
Answers: 4
Views: 1878
Posted on Sat, 14 Jun 2008 20:09:17 GMT
Question Description
Which is the best country and university to study Computer Engineering? Please suggest me university with high recognition and greater services. I've known Stanford is the best university for Computer Engineering but is there any other alternative?

Stanford University in Los Angeles, USA is surely the best university for studying computer engineering. But as it is very difficult to get admission there, you better choose some other university.

Some noticeable universities for studying computer engineering are:
Louisiana Tech University
Virginia Tech University
University of Minnesota
University of Delaware

Rate it!
EduExpert answered 9 years and 8 months ago

Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) in Cambridge Massachusetts, USA is the best Universities for studying Computer Engineering.

Rate it!
Mike145 answered 5 years and 3 months ago

For Computer Engineering, the best University is MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) in USA.

Rate it!
Honey123 answered 5 years and 3 months ago

Universities of USA are considered as the best Universities for studying Computer Engineering.
Carnegie Mellon University (Pittsburgh, USA) is the best University for studying Computer Engineering.

Rate it!
X-masgift answered 5 years and 2 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018