Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Subjects and Courses
Research or PhD in Astronomical Observatories
Asked by: vudaykanth
Answers: Not answered yet - Answer it Now
Views: 969
Posted on Wed, 24 Sep 2008 07:03:09 GMT
Question Description
This is Udaykanth Vorugonda. I have completed my graduation in B. Tech/B.A (Electronics and Communication Engineering) in 2006 and I am doing M. Tech/M.A in Embedded System.

I am interested to do Research in Astronomical Observatories in Cambridge University or California University or University of Los Angeles.

My aim is to get a job in NASA. Can you please tell me what courses I have to do for this?

This question has not been answered yet. You can be the first one to answer this question.

Click Here to answer.

Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018