Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Subjects and Courses
After doing B. Tech in Pharmaceutical, how can I go for MS research only?
Asked by: vharih
Answers: Not answered yet - Answer it Now
Views: 1755
Posted on Mon, 6 Apr 2009 15:21:09 GMT
Question Description
I am doing 2nd year B. Tech Pharmaceutical Technology. I am interested in Research only and would like to pursue M.S in a good university. Kindly guide me as to the subject, university etc.

This question has not been answered yet. You can be the first one to answer this question.

Click Here to answer.

Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018