Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Tests and Results
For MS in UK, what will be required, TOEFL or IELTS?
Asked by: bharani
Answers: 3
Views: 1703
Posted on Wed, 9 Jul 2008 05:56:45 GMT
Question Description
To do MS in UK, what will be required, TOEFL or IELTS? And I need general fee structures in UK for doing MS.

Universities in UK prefer IELTS. IELTS is accepted by almost all universities in UK but TOEFL isnít accepted by all. So if you want to study in UK, it is better to take IELTS test rather than TOEFL. However, taking any of these tests will be fine since they are both accepted widely worldwide including UK and USA.

Rate it!
Test_Spez answered 9 years and 8 months ago

Generally in UK, Universities are IELTS based. They mostly asked for IELTS for admission.

Rate it!
X-masgift answered 5 years and 3 months ago

IELTS is required for taking admission in Universities of UK because almost all the universities in UK mostly prefer IELTS rather than TOEFL.

Rate it!
Honey123 answered 5 years and 3 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018