Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Tests and Results
How can I get transcripts from a college that has moved?
Asked by: patawag
Answers: 1
Views: 1460
Posted on Fri, 6 Feb 2009 00:53:38 GMT
Question Description
How can I get my transcripts from Phillips College Inland Empire, which has moved from its previous location?

You said it moved. That means it has just changed its location but it still exists. So, you may visit it in its new location. If visiting it isnít possible, you may contact the university or organization with which your college was affiliated. The university that issues a transcript for you may only help you if you have know your registration number. Registration number may be available at your admit card or some other document. Additionally, you may call them to assist you in this situation.

Rate it!
InfoStore answered 9 years and 1 month ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018