Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Universities and Colleges
What are the best places to study M.A in 3D Digital Animation?
Asked by: umeshk
Answers: 1
Views: 1184
Posted on Mon, 16 Jun 2008 11:57:47 GMT
Question Description
I did my Fine Arts course, now I want to study M.A Animation. So could you please tell me the best universities which provides expertised techniques and on-campus job opportunities.

Some of the best universities for studying post graduate level in 3D Digital Animation are:

In UK:
University of Kent
Bournemouth University
Swansea Metropolitan University
London Metropolitan University
Kingston University
University of Hertfordshire
University of the Art London
Royal College of Art
University of Central Lancashire
University College for the Creative Arts

Cerro Coso College
Stanford University
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
University of Advancing Technology
Drexel University
Cogswell College

These universities may provide you with on-campus jobs. They'll also assist you for future job placements.

Rate it!
EduExpert answered 9 years and 9 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018