Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Universities and Colleges
Which university should I join for further studies in USA after graduation in Arts?
Asked by: Nishita
Answers: 1
Views: 1032
Posted on Tue, 16 Sep 2008 02:30:52 GMT
Question Description
I have graduated from faculty of Arts. I would like to know for which course can I go to USA for further studies. Which university will be suitable for low fee structure? However, the university should be recognized.

Here are some universities I know that are quite popular for programs related to Arts and Humanities. I think they also have a reasonable tuition fee.

The University of Arizona

The University of Chicago

The Ohio State University

The University of Maryland

DePauw University

Michigan Technological University

Dartmouth College

University of Wisconsin-Madison

University of Wyoming

Some other all-time top universities include:
Stanford University

Harvard University

Princeton University

Rate it!
InfoStore answered 9 years and 6 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018