Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Universities and Colleges
Universities with one year course for Masters in Architectural Project Management
Asked by: nikhilraul
Answers: 1
Views: 1245
Posted on Tue, 22 Jul 2008 10:36:29 GMT
Question Description
Which universities offer one year course of Masters in Architectural Project Management or Project Management related to Architectural Design Development, Property Development and Execution? I am not interested in Construction Project Management or Project Management for Civil Engineers but Project Management for Architects.

Some universities in UK offers program you are lookin for. I think these are some of those universities:

Universities in UK:

Cardiff University

University of Brighton

Northumbria University

University of Greenwich

In USA, these institutions may offer you a program you’re looking for:

New Jersey Institute of Technology

Florida International University

Rate it!
ritesh answered 8 years and 11 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2017