Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Universities and Colleges
Interior and Graphic Designing Universities in Switzerland
Asked by: Woosh
Answers: 1
Views: 2288
Posted on Sun, 13 Jul 2008 18:51:49 GMT
Question Description
I'm just wondering if there is any university in Switzerland that teaches Interior Designing and/or Graphic Designing in English Language. Are there any universities in Switzerland which teach Interior design and/or Graphic design in English?

Some courses are offered in English language by following universities:

University of St. Gallen -
Université de Lausanne -
Université de Fribourg -
Zürcher Hochschule Winterthur -
Universität Luzern -

However, Iím not sure if they provide any course of your interest. Iíve given the URLs with their names, you better verify it yourself.

Rate it!
elearn answered 9 years and 8 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018