Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Universities and Colleges
Fashion Designing Colleges in London
Asked by: faisal
Answers: 3
Views: 1179
Posted on Sun, 13 Jul 2008 15:28:01 GMT
Question Description
Can you please give me the web address of two colleges in London where I can take training for Fashion Designing?

Here are some schools for Fashion Designing in London with link to their Fashion designing page.

London College of Fashion

Royal College of Arts

American InterContinental University London

Middlesex University

West London College

Rate it!
MyWorld answered 9 years and 8 months ago

Here is the list of best Fashion Designing Colleges in London-

Royal College of Art
London College of Fashion
London University of Art
St. Martins School of Art and Design
Westminster University

Rate it!
Michael22 answered 5 years and 6 months ago

Following are the names of some of the best schools for doing Fashion Designing course in London-

Central Saint Martins

Istituto Marangoni

University of WestMinister

Royal College of Art

London College of Fashion

University of the Arts London

Rate it!
Mike145 answered 5 years and 5 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018