Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Universities and Colleges
Universities for studying in Germany in English language
Asked by: utsav
Answers: 1
Views: 5580
Posted on Thu, 13 Nov 2008 17:23:13 GMT
Question Description
Hi, I am Utsav. Right now I am in Germany but actually I am from Nepal. Since 2006 I am here in Germany. I cannot study here in German language so please can you tell me what I should do to study in English. I have neither IELTS nor TOEFL and have only four months time. I have to start my study in coming semester 2009. I would be really good if somebody answers me on this matter. I will be grateful to them. I have completed my studies up to 12 in my country.

Please help me by giving advices. Thank you very much. It doesnít matter whatever I study. I am ready to study any subject. And if possible, can you please give me the name of the universities in Germany so that I can apply to them?

There are very few universities in Germany which offer any programs in English language. Iíll give you some links where you can find information about programs at German universities taught in English language. To find the requirements for admission, check the requirements available at the website of that particular university.

Here are few links that may help you:

At these pages you find list of programs taught in English and their brief information.

Rate it!
ritesh answered 9 years and 4 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018