Sign In | Register
Study Abroad Questions and Answers
Search For A Question
Question asked in Universities and Colleges
Universities in USA for Students with HND for PGD or Master's in Computer Science
Asked by: JamesO
Answers: 1
Views: 5860
Posted on Sun, 8 Aug 2010 06:12:12 GMT
Question Description
I have 2.93 CGPA in my HND (Higher National Diploma). Which universities in the US will accept me for admission into their PGD or Masterís in Computer Science program?

I am interested in the ones that offer student jobs, accommodations and scholarships.

HND is equivalent to high school level, isn't it? You must have an undergraduate level or equivalent degree before you can apply for Master's program.

If HND in your country is equivalent to American bachelor's level, then you qualify to apply for Master's program. In that case, you may apply to following universities:

Truman State University
University of Wisconsin, La Crosse
University of Wyoming
Montana State University
Louisiana Tech University
North Dakota State University
Dickinson State University

These are some of the reputed universities that are popular among international students for Computer Science program.

Rate it!
CokePepsi answered 7 years and 7 months ago
Ask Your Question
Ask your studying abroad related question here. Your question will be answered by experts and other EduCouncil QnA members.
Characters Left
Why should I ask?
EduCouncil doesn't guarantee the accuracy of the information available in EduCouncil QnA. Read Full Disclaimer
Help us improve. Give Feedback
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Help | Contact
Copyright © EduCouncil 2008-2018